2008-08-21

PHOTO BLITZ!

[Click the title of this Blogger post to go directly to my Picasa Gallery and view these images (and more) in greater detail.]

I've been busy shooting but haven't had time to post much. I've been shooting for fun, but I've set random goals here and there to test myself. The Air Show set features attempts to convey the scale of one of the huge cargo planes on display. The City Life '08 night shoot wasn't very successful because I strongly resisted the urge to use the flash. Well, here are some of my latest sets:

7/16/08 - Wednesday Afternoon at demolition of "The Coop", Patterson Cooperative High School




7/18/08 - Friday Evening at Great American Ballpark for Cincinnati Reds versus New York Mets

>


7/20/08 - Sunday Afternoon at Dayton International Airport for Dayton Airshow




7/23/08 - Cicada Hatchlings




8/10/08 - Sunday Afternoon at Montgomery County Fairground for the German Picnic




8/17/08 - Sunday Morning at Fraze for Breakfast with The Beatles with VenusLoveCircus




8/18/08 - Monday Night at Riverscape with the City Life '08 statues

No comments: